Wednesday, February 13, 2008

roses are red, violets are blue....





that over rated crap just won't do!!
i don't know about y'all but valentine's day is a lame holiday. i think once you are out of high school and past the teddybears and heart-shaped boxes of chocolate phase, it's just a silly day! so if you want the key to my heart don't waste your time or money on those creepy baby's breath rose bouquets...give me some wine(preferably over the $12 range b/c after all it is a holiday) and a mother truckin' cupcake to devour and i will be on cloud nine.....hint, hint valentine.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Personally, I just want to sleep in. Don't buy me anything...just get up with the kids and LET ME SLEEP! But I take wine and cupcakes, too!

Anonymous said...

What!!! There is some wine under $12...just drink it after the first two glasses. And I am sure that your valentine has a cupcake for you to devour!